mandag, februar 27, 2006

welcome

Welcome to my new "space"! This blog was born today, and I already like it i think. It`s good to put some words down on a paper...thoughts, impressions, poems, stories, pictures and everything else that comes up.
A new week started today, and a lots of new opportunities! I just arrived from a really good youth-camp; 50 youts gathered on Vatnar Youthcenter, in Bö. Several people got saved and many of them got refilled! God is god!
At this spesific time I`m sitting in the basement of our base here in Skien....listening to the soud of the heater, trying its best to warm up this old prison to make it liveable. I can hear something dumping down the drain, noises in the walls....werdly, I like it here! Somehow you can feel that this place is "runned by the Lord". Even thou it`s often cold here, in a way it´s still always warm and welcoming=) Tonight we`re gonna have a homemade pizza and movie evening, those of us that are left!
This day has runned away like crazy, I dont`n know why it run so fast when you actually have nothing to do! Anyway, it has been a laxy and good day. I`m happy=)

Ingen kommentarer: