søndag, april 16, 2006

Not Ashamed
-
Jesus I long to be holy
Jesus I long to be real
In a world of broken people
So many need to be healed
Purify my hands to hold them
Purify my heart to burn with devotion
For You, Lord Jesus, You
-
I`m not ashamed of Jesus
My Lord my Lover my Friend
The power to cleanse and redeem us
Is in the blood of the Lamb
-
Oh how the mighty have fallen
Buried in their filthy rags
Father, please turn from your anger
My lips will boast of your ways
Cause, it`s all in the blood of the Saviour
It`s all in the love that you have for your son
And I believe, in Jesus, I believe

1 kommentar:

ane sa...

god tur Jorun!! hils teamet masse fra meg!:) og skulle si god tur fra mor også, og si du må hilse til Elisabet=) jeg skal fortsette å be for deg og dere! dere er i hjertet mitt=) hestehovhilsen fra eintrøa!