torsdag, mars 23, 2006

only two days left...

Only two days left for outreach...whee! Eight "armed" people, ready for the missionfield, it`s gonna be great!Here we come, Ethiopia next!!! I`m really excited about going for missions in Africa. God has prepared me for a long time now and has given me great reasons for having huge expectations. God is an awesome God, that`s for sure! I love to get to know new cultures and different people than Norwegians, I`ve so much to learn from them. (I`ve a lot to learn from other Norwegians to of course) I`m looking forward to meet different tribes aswell, among them, a nude tribe for instance. I pray God to brake down my norwegianness and be able to learn and try to fit into the ethiopian culture. And since God is faithfull I guess I`ll have a great time and learn a lot of cultural things and get to know lovely African people!
Please join in prayers for us when we`re there! Thanks, God bless!

1 kommentar:

Reidun sa...

Hadde Ruts bok i b.gr Fint å bli minnet om å søke forløseren når tilværelsen blir vanskelig..
Hadde med Balsam-cd t wk idag.:
"Mine eyes have seen the glory of the Lord". "I'll never will ever be the same, cause mine eyes have seen the beauty of his face".
Sleep well and sweet, and put your dreams in the hand of The Lord!